There is quite some scientific research and publications that have been done about breathing. On the below links, you can find information about this research and the publications that have been done in the domain that we are talking about.
In addition to general information, or mouse- and nosebreathing, which are treated in the first Course of our Program, there are also publications on the effect of breathing on sports performances.
This will be treated by us in following training programs, accompanied with specific guidance and exercises.
- Coping with reduced oxygen (hypoxia) and higher carbon dioxide (hypercapnia)
- Help prevent exercise induces asthma
- Mouth breathing causes foward head posture
- Nose breathing to improve oxygen uptake
- Reduce oxidative stress
- Improved swimming performance
- Increased EPO
- Improve respiratory muscle strength